Immerse yourself in the culture and history of Marrakech as you explore the city's souks hidden in the narrow streets and in the squares of the medina.
The souks are divided into small souks according to the goods sold and dedicated to crafts and the creation of Moroccan objects such as slippers, woodwork, brass works, forges, bronze works, jewelry, caftans, rugs … etc
Pick-up from your accomodation
Return to original departure point
- Transport from and back to your accomodation in Marrakech
- Professional and intellectual tourist guide
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Bottled water
What To Expect
The city of Marrakech is home to many souks and markets, hidden in the narrow streets and in the squares of the medina.
Take a 3 hour visit to the souks of Marrakech with a very professional and intellectual tourist guide who will explain the tradition and culture of Marrakech and Morocco in general.
To fully explore the red city, enter the world of the souks made up of a labyrinth of narrow streets where you find many neighborhoods set up by merchants who are welcoming and helpful.
Then you will visit the famous Jemaa el Fna square whose atmosphere is indescribable reigns in this magical place.
Pass through the craft district, the Mellah and the Mellah market.
Explore the traditional craft district. See metal workers, leather workers, carpenters, and women painting henna hands or feet
Preventive measures against Covid-19
Measures applied :
- All protective equipment is provided.
- All surfaces touched by visitors are regularly cleaned.
- Visitors are required to respect social distancing in vehicles.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.