Discover what there is to see in its famous souk, visit the impressive Place Jemaa el-Fna and the Badi Palace as well as many other must-see places during your stay in Marrakech.
Pick-up from your accomodation
Return to original departure point
- Transport from and back to your accomodation in Marrakech
- Professional and intellectual tourist guide
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Bottled water
What To Expect
Explore Marrakech’s palace and monuments on a guided tour of the city’s most distinctive sites, and immerse yourself in the history of an imperial Moroccan city.
Take in the soaring minaret above the Arab-Andalucian Koutoubia mosque and discover the graceful gardens and intimate courtyards of Bahia Palace.
Slip into the 15th-century Saadian Tombs, walk between the olive trees and orchards of the Menara Gardens, and enjoy the gardens’ tranquil lake that reflects High Atlas peaks.
Admire the magnificent architecture of the Ben Youssef Madrasah.
Preventive measures against Covid-19
Measures applied :
- All protective equipment is provided.
- All surfaces touched by visitors are regularly cleaned.
- Visitors are required to respect social distancing in vehicles.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.