Hot air balloon ride Marrakech allows to see Marrakech from the air is a very different experience. Your pilot will take you over the amazing landscapes of Marrakech and take you above the Atlas Mountains. It serves a traditional breakfast at the end of your flight.
- Experience a one-hour flight
- Desert stone plains
- Berber villages as you fly over them
- See palm groves below
- Breakfast is a traditional meal
Pick-up from your accomodation
Return to original departure point
- Transport from and back to your accomodation in Marrakech
- Professional and intellectual tourist guide
- 1-hour flight
- Flight certificate
- Limited liability insurance.
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Bottled water
What To Expect
A balloon flight near Marrakech may be a great way to experience something different during your stay in Marrakech. Experience the beauty of Morocco’s amazing landscapes along with its Atlas Mountains. You will be in safe hands with an experienced pilot.
On a hot air balloon ride Marrakech flight, you’ll discover the amazing contrast between the city and the surrounding countryside.
Depending on the season, depart from your accomodation early in the morning.
Because of aerological reasons, the flights always take place early in the morning. We will provide an exact departure time at the time of reservation.
An adventure on a hot-air balloon varies according to the region but takes up to five hours. The ground crew prepares and inflates the balloon under the open skies, and serving traditional breakfast. The Moroccan and European civil aviation authorities accredit pilots with high levels of qualification and proficiency.
Air balloons go with the wind, and the only way a pilot can control its altitude is by heating the inside of its envelope with burners. Besides slight wind and mild temperatures, they also need a stable air mass.
Only if you take off after sunrise will you get these conditions. Fortunately, dawn is one of the most beautiful times of the day!
Preventive measures against Covid-19
Measures applied :
- All protective equipment is provided.
- All surfaces touched by visitors are regularly cleaned.
- Visitors are required to respect social distancing in vehicles.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.